About this blog

Just a quick word with ya'll.
This blog is for a creative writing class. (It is a pretty cool class.) Beware though I love sarcasm. So most of my stuff is sarcastic and sarky. I poke fun at things and feelings I have so don't take everything super serious.
I'm so far having tons of fun with this blog, and I hope that you have fun too, with my sense of mocking humor.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Something about people in general, from the perspective of someone who's feeling very anti-social

People. Humans.
I got only one word for ya.

Stupid.
Yeah it's harsh, but it's the truth.







It would of been funny ending this post, not explaining myself. But I thought better of it. Too many people who would be like "Wha?" or "You're a mean jerk, saying people are stupid. People aren't all stupid..." and they would try to change my closed mindedness.

So here I am writing way longer than I wanted to.

People are stupid for some unknown reason to me. ... Wait. I got it. 
I have the reason.
THEY GET IN MY WAY! (Figurative and literally)
In traffic, in the halls. I hate it when your trying to get to class and as usual its jam packed people. And there's always that knot of people right in the middle, talking and being like that stupid road construction that all over the place here. So there's that one tiny little spot, where you could squeeze through, (most of the time its next to a wall.) to get to where your class is. You have someone in front of you walking toward that opening. Then they stop right in front of the opening and start talking to someone. (WHY????!?!? WHY COULDN'T YOU BE BEHIND ME?!?!)
So your stuck between two chatty Cathys, unless you wanna mow over them. Which is soooo temping some times.
Or your sitting by yourself and someone thinks your a poor friendless soul, so they come up to be nice.
I'll admit it's a nice gesture, and some people want it, but did it cross your mind that maybe you (or I)  wanted to be alone?
So they continue to talk to you, cause you talked back, because you wanted to be polite, but they think it's because you want to talk to someone.
Once again politeness keeps you from getting things done. It's so overrated.
But I see the problems with having guillotine-like bluntness. Now people may get in my way, but is a necessary evil to endure. (Ok, sometimes they aren't so annoying.) but the effects of hanging out with other human beings is helpful. If I avoid people too much I might end up one of those: Future Cat People of America. [It can happen to you too. If you agree with this, and feel like only animals (namely cats) understand you. PLEASE! GET HELP! NOW!!] 
Other people are needed to keep others sane. (With they're insanity. Makes no sense to me. Does it to you?) 
So I'll be nice and polite, unless you corner me, annoy me or invade my space bubble, then I will be oh, so brutally blunt. And/or maybe I'll claw your face off. (Figuratively or possibly literally.)
For those who are shocked, or don't understand a word I am writing. Yes I'll tolerate you. But don't ask questions. It's annoying. I've already explained more than I wanted to, purely out of politeness. 
For those who understand or kind of understand. 
Thanks for understanding. You're Awesome.
(Short, Sweet, To the Point. My time is valuable to me. I assume its valuable to you too.)

So, this post just let you know, I'm a pretty selfish person. Egotistical too. But I'm just stating out loud some of those things everybody thinks. (Unless you are the perfect person, and never think this.) To be selfish is to, well be human. Some of us are just better at it. (You can go cry about it on your own time.) 

And I guess... grrr... out of my duty to politeness (a very demanding thing it is.) I'll let you know, that I don't always feel this way about people. It's just every other day.
 Or every other hour.            

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the whole so many people in the hall thing. That's exactly how i feel when i walk the halls of lone peak high school. Its like cant you guys stop somewhere else and talk? where hundreds of others students aren't trying to get to class! And sometimes when you say excuse me people still don't move and act like they didn't hear you. SOO ANNOYING!

    ReplyDelete