About this blog

Just a quick word with ya'll.
This blog is for a creative writing class. (It is a pretty cool class.) Beware though I love sarcasm. So most of my stuff is sarcastic and sarky. I poke fun at things and feelings I have so don't take everything super serious.
I'm so far having tons of fun with this blog, and I hope that you have fun too, with my sense of mocking humor.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Shoulder angels

Ok, have any of you guys seen The Emperors New Groove? Well I hope you have because this post will make a lot more sense if you have.
One of my favorite parts is Kronk and his shoulder angels. (Seriously, it is so funny. Best part in my opinion.)
Well have to admit it guys, I also have shoulder angels too.
{Guys right as I wrote this down I could hear the creepy video that Mr. Nelson showed us replaying in my head, and it was at the part "... Listen to the voices inside your brain...". [Shudder] I hope i'm not crazy.}

Well on that note let me introduce my shoulder angels.

My good Angel *(Angel) is okay, what I mean is that I listen to him and a pretty great guy. He's quite the dry humored   fellow.  He's always serious. As well patient and kind. (Well he's suppose to be!) He's pretty darn witty and often is not into taking risks.
*(For the sake of all you guys, I'll call him Angel and her Imp, I never had a name for him or her cause I always referred to them as He or She. That kind of gets confusing in writing.)

Now my little devil angel (Imp) is, I have to confess is way more entertaining. Just to listen to! Not to actually do what she says. (Yes its a she. And it's not a statement about anything. She has always come across as a girl.)
She is freaking hilarious. Theatrical, dramatic and extremely sarcastic.
Also Adventurous, impatient, and very lazy. (Let's just say, if there's a way to avoid work, she'll do it.)
She is a handful. (Not to mention an earful. She also talks non-stop.)
She's kind-of like a big, giant, Great Dane puppy. Still figuring out how to use her legs.
And I guess Angel is more like a small older dog, very fluffy too. Since we're on a dog comparison.

Now these two talk to me all the time, commenting or giving advise.
I mean just when writing this they were giving commentary on stuff.

Like Imp over here [Pointing to my left shoulder.] was saying that I needed to add that she was totally awesome and is smokin' hot. And that Angel is sooo boring. He's like a old, dried up bagel that somebody forgot in the corner. No sense of fun. And that the dog description was totally off. She says he's more like an wrinkly, old, fat, bug-eyed Chihuahua.                         

And Angel over here [Pointing to my right shoulder] says that my description of Imp was right on the mark... possibly inserting Drama Queen instead of dramatic would of been a superior choice of words, though. And that He hadn't thought Imp like a puppy, but it was surprisingly accurate. She does run around, getting tangled in objects in her way, and sticks her nose in unpleasant things because she too childish to know any better. {Imp's adamantly denying that she is "Childish".}
(Oh forgot to tell you that Angel is quite proper and a bit stuffy. Beware of long words.)

Now my question for all you guys is, Do you have shoulder angels? I would love to hear about them.

Well this is the end of the post. But you'll probably hear more from my shoulder angels pretty soon. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment