About this blog

Just a quick word with ya'll.
This blog is for a creative writing class. (It is a pretty cool class.) Beware though I love sarcasm. So most of my stuff is sarcastic and sarky. I poke fun at things and feelings I have so don't take everything super serious.
I'm so far having tons of fun with this blog, and I hope that you have fun too, with my sense of mocking humor.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Nonsense, just nonsense

A post about anything...
Shoot. All this freedom is constricting. Well I've got to say it. I got nothin'. Thank goodness I write out my ideas for the prompt during the week or else I would have no I idea for the other post.
       
So I guess I'll write about what ever is going in my head. It will most likely not make any sense.

Usually this kind of thing is like way easy for me. Writers block is so so evil. Usually through the week I get an idea and write it down in my Spiral bound notebook, (I Hate composition notebooks. One of my pet peeves.) with a gleefully mischievous happiness. Joyfully scribbling away.

But this week my ideas have skipped out on me. or the wire in my brain has a short. (Mentally kicking myself)

Sorry guys, this ain't the week for any earth shattering writing.
Hopefully the writers block will have lifted for next week.

    

2 comments:

  1. I have a spiral abound notebook too. (Shh don't tell Nelson) but I love my journal just as much.. Even if it is a composition notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. Spirals are so much better. Thats what I wrote my last novel in and I don't see any reason to change. But you have to admit that the composition books stack better for nelson.

    ReplyDelete