About this blog

Just a quick word with ya'll.
This blog is for a creative writing class. (It is a pretty cool class.) Beware though I love sarcasm. So most of my stuff is sarcastic and sarky. I poke fun at things and feelings I have so don't take everything super serious.
I'm so far having tons of fun with this blog, and I hope that you have fun too, with my sense of mocking humor.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Don't think about it

Uuuugggg.... It's some time in the morning, and my mind is still ticking. 
I don't want to think about you.
Your like a spreading disease. Your wiggling into every thought.
I'm NOT going to think about you.
I'm not thinking about you like the right shoe thinks about the left shoe.
(Sigh...) No no no. Not thinking about you.

Think think think...
Think about home, think about sleeping, think about... about
Ooooh! I Refuse to think about you!

Your like my shadow, always there in the background 
Why? 
You've burned everything around you! 
All that is left is ashes and you.
If you want to burn something else so badly
go set yourself on fire.

But don't make me think about you.


1 comment:

  1. If you want to burn something else so badly
    go set yourself on fire.

    Stolen.
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete