About this blog

Just a quick word with ya'll.
This blog is for a creative writing class. (It is a pretty cool class.) Beware though I love sarcasm. So most of my stuff is sarcastic and sarky. I poke fun at things and feelings I have so don't take everything super serious.
I'm so far having tons of fun with this blog, and I hope that you have fun too, with my sense of mocking humor.

Monday, October 15, 2012

What can you do with a ... Brick?

A strange topic for a school post... but...

Uses for a Brick

Uses for a Brick... hmm... well of course you can build a house, if you got mortar. Not going into a house that's not glued together.
And bricks are oh so famous (or infamous) for being choice weapons in like a billion TV and Movie shows.
Whether it's using them for a substitute baseball bat or using it to let people take really really long swims, bricks are always strolling up and down the red carpet in Hollywood.

I guess they could be used for last resort cannonball. As long as the target isn't far... maybe if is spins end over end it will fly longer. This could be something for the Myth busters to solve.
I bet some homeless guy has a brick for his best friend? (I'm kind of reaching there.)

And if the brick has holes it could candles...flowers... dynamite... lets just say it can hold a lot of things upright in those holes.

Bricks are great for breaking the law! Like lobbing them at windows (Not recommended.) or hey how 'bout throwing them of the empire state building! That would make a pretty sweet craters in the cermet.

Bricks can be used for plastic surgery (whether voluntary or not.). They can be used for dentistry too. It won't be too accurate, though.
   

2 comments:

  1. Hey, if they can use spoons and forks as make-shift cannon balls in Pirates of the Carribean, why can't one use a brick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Bricks can be used for plastic surgery (whether voluntary or not). <--- Stolen :)

    ReplyDelete