About this blog

Just a quick word with ya'll.
This blog is for a creative writing class. (It is a pretty cool class.) Beware though I love sarcasm. So most of my stuff is sarcastic and sarky. I poke fun at things and feelings I have so don't take everything super serious.
I'm so far having tons of fun with this blog, and I hope that you have fun too, with my sense of mocking humor.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Procrastinators unite... Tomorrow!


I'll do it tomorrow,
not today
Is something we all kind of say

I've got other things to do 
than to slave my time away
doing something I can do
Tomorrow.

Tomorrow, Tomorrow
Ha ha, is something that is given in promises
like pennies are left in the streets.

Tomorrow
I'm sorry you just can't guarantee  
The only thing you can 
is that if you keep on saying 
Tomorrow

There's going to be a whole lot of 
What happened to yesterdays.

4 comments:

  1. I'll do it tomorrow,
    not today
    Is something we all kind of say

    stole this line. & it's my quote on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Tomorrow...is something that is given in promises like pennies are left in the streets"
    I love that stanza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "There's going to be a whole lot of
    What happened to yesterdays."
    Ps this is stolen

    ReplyDelete