About this blog

Just a quick word with ya'll.
This blog is for a creative writing class. (It is a pretty cool class.) Beware though I love sarcasm. So most of my stuff is sarcastic and sarky. I poke fun at things and feelings I have so don't take everything super serious.
I'm so far having tons of fun with this blog, and I hope that you have fun too, with my sense of mocking humor.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

PB&H

Stands for Peanut Butter and Honey. Sorry all your Jelly fans. I guess you can convert these direct orders over to your horribly disgusting Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches. (I am NOT a fan of jelly.)

Direct orders to make a PB&H

Step 1: Collect Peanut butter and bread of your choice. Grab the Honey too. (Or {Shiver} jelly)

Step 2: Set two pieces of bread side by side so they are flat. (Yes somebody thought they were smart and put them long ways in a tepee set up so they were 'technically' side by side.)

Step 3: Put peanut butter on one of the slices of bread. Put how ever much you want.

Step 4: This step differs for everyone. If you like the more peanut buttery taste put the honey on the same side as the peanut butter. If you like more presents of the honey flavor (like me) you put the honey on the other piece of bread, the one without the peanut butter on it. Put how ever much honey you want. (Switch honey for jelly all you uncultured people who eat jelly.)

Step 5: Put the peanut butter smothered slice on top of the honey cover slice (honey tends to run more than peanut butter.) please put the peanut butter and the honey facing each other when you put them together. (Once again someone thought they were smart and put them opposite, so that the honey and peanut butter were facing outside, instead on the inside like your suppose to.)

Step 6: Eat the wonderful creation (Except if its jelly... >:) ) How ever you eat it, daintily or just shoving into that hole in your face, just enjoy. This is a direct order.         

No comments:

Post a Comment