About this blog

Just a quick word with ya'll.
This blog is for a creative writing class. (It is a pretty cool class.) Beware though I love sarcasm. So most of my stuff is sarcastic and sarky. I poke fun at things and feelings I have so don't take everything super serious.
I'm so far having tons of fun with this blog, and I hope that you have fun too, with my sense of mocking humor.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Rock in my shoe

There a rock in my shoe, and it's bugging me.
I should reach down and try and get the rock out. 
Pull off my shoe and dump it on the ground.

But I don't

It makes me think of you, 
You little rock in my shoe,
and I don't want you to go away just quite yet.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to this...I usually wiggle my shoe around 'til the rock is between my big toe and the other ones so its not jabbing into my foot.

    ReplyDelete