About this blog

Just a quick word with ya'll.
This blog is for a creative writing class. (It is a pretty cool class.) Beware though I love sarcasm. So most of my stuff is sarcastic and sarky. I poke fun at things and feelings I have so don't take everything super serious.
I'm so far having tons of fun with this blog, and I hope that you have fun too, with my sense of mocking humor.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Post of lamenting




{SIGH} 
I've been swimming in AP art homework for the last couple weeks
Sorry everyone for the lame and non-existent posts.
So here's part of my excuse.
Hope you like it. 
(P.S Its an Abstract piece.)  

4 comments:

  1. I do hope that nobody needed that post script; its obviously abstract. I don't like abstract art and I liked this, so good job. You're hardwork has shown

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative love your art. It's a good post no worries

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool. I want to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete