About this blog

Just a quick word with ya'll.
This blog is for a creative writing class. (It is a pretty cool class.) Beware though I love sarcasm. So most of my stuff is sarcastic and sarky. I poke fun at things and feelings I have so don't take everything super serious.
I'm so far having tons of fun with this blog, and I hope that you have fun too, with my sense of mocking humor.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Dumb ways to die


So for all you non tourists who watch this you must be confused.
Let me explain,
 this is an Australasian Safety around trains commercial. 
So funny and has a catchy tune. It is pretty morbid though.
I wish our commercials were more like this.  

1 comment:

  1. I've thought about showing this in class (I can't remember why...maybe when we talk about death).

    My kids are obsessed with this video. They sing it around the house. I think my wife and I are crappy parents.

    ReplyDelete