About this blog

Just a quick word with ya'll.
This blog is for a creative writing class. (It is a pretty cool class.) Beware though I love sarcasm. So most of my stuff is sarcastic and sarky. I poke fun at things and feelings I have so don't take everything super serious.
I'm so far having tons of fun with this blog, and I hope that you have fun too, with my sense of mocking humor.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Found in Paris

It was breath taking, the sights the sounds. Paris, I was here at last.
It took a while realize that I was really there. Each breath was foreign, but new. That was the first day in Paris.

It wasn't the Eiffel Tower or the other landmarks that I had come to see, no, it was to be in the small shops and the cafes. I don't drink coffee, but I do soak in the Paris sunshine.

Its suppose to be the same sun in the place I lived in, but the light that shines in Paris makes everything easier to see the truth of life and things.

Paris was everything I hoped it would be, I hope that Paris wasn't too disappointed that I had to get a few touristy pictures along the way.

I want to stay in Paris forever... and maybe I will. With My notebook and sketch book in a little cafe every morning at seven thirty, where I'm happy to wake up. To wake up in Paris.      

No comments:

Post a Comment