About this blog

Just a quick word with ya'll.
This blog is for a creative writing class. (It is a pretty cool class.) Beware though I love sarcasm. So most of my stuff is sarcastic and sarky. I poke fun at things and feelings I have so don't take everything super serious.
I'm so far having tons of fun with this blog, and I hope that you have fun too, with my sense of mocking humor.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Poem wizards

Man I was reading some of the poems that Mr. Nelson put a link to and I have to agree with him. On turning ten by Billy Collins was by far the best.

That poem is totally amazing! How the words work together to make such a beautiful poem. Wish I had that talent, or at lest Billy Collins style!

My favorite line is
"... A kind of measles of the spirit, a mumps of psyche, a disfiguring chicken pox of the soul..."
This line is perfect, nails the mood right on the head.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment